Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: That's some strong bubble bath.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Favourite video game quotes! Funniest, cutest, whatever, I wanna see them [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Ryudo: What's with you and this "purify" thing? I doubt those knights of yours are packing soap and bubble bath in that armour.
    Roan: She means to kill them. I've once seen a whole town burned down by them.
    Ryudo: That's some strong bubble bath.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From GRANDIA II

    Ryudo: Lollipop lane, kid, lollipop lane
    ---
    *MAJOR GRANDIA II SPOILERS*
    ?
    ?
    ?
    I MEAN IT!
    ?
    ?
    ? <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="UVJMTR">Ryudo: Lollipop lane, YOUR HIGHNESS</div><hr size="1"></blockquote>?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    *EOS*
    ---
    Elena: He's a spirited one...
    Ryudo: That isn't the word I had in mind...
    ---
    Elena: You cold, unfeeling brute!
    Ruydo: Geohound. Cold, unfeeling Geohound.

    ----

    From Xenogears

    (You'll understand these two if you have played through the game.)

    Citan (to Fei): Did you... and this woman...?
    ---
    Taura (to Fei): Hey! Quit staring at the naked girl and come over here!
    ---
    Fei: !! Stop it! Stop staring at me!
    Elly: Don't worry, I'm not looking. I'm just adjusting it. How's the temperature?
    Fei: Hey, I'm fine. Go away, NOW!!
    Elly: Aha, ha... Fei's got a cute side to him.
    ---
    Citan: It is not fair for me to be the only innocent one.
    ---
    Bart (to Fei): It's the other door, stupid!
    ---
    Id: With friends like you...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Red Faction II:
    Quill: Damn, I'm good.
    Tangier: I'm better.

    Love the arrogance of course.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bump!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From Grandia:

    Justin: What is this...? It's soft... and warm...
    Feena: Justin, you pervert!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Zelda Oracle of Seasons

    Onox: gwhahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahah!

    This is my main reason why I like the evil laugh "mwhahah"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haha nooo Wiseman took mine!

    I can't remember the exact quote but its hilarious in Grandia whee Justin and Sue go to Feena's house ans she catches Justin with her panties.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •